Hello, we’re Treatwell. Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock. Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology. However, we are still not even close to being done. Nowadays, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience. This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Executive to join our excellent customer experience team and give our customers the perfect hair and beauty experience from our office in central Barcelona. If you are passionate about health and beauty, love building relationships and sharing knowledge and are ready to develop your training and management experience, this could be the role for you.
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls from both venues and customers.
- Handling inbound complaints and writing and responding to customers via email.
- Delivering a fast, efficient response to customers via telephone, email and online chat.
- Liaising with both customers and venues, problem solving and resolving customer issues.
- Providing help and support to customer queries and processing bookings.
- Calling or emailing partners to confirm bookings.
- Manage the re-booking and or re-schedule process.
- Move partners over to confirming their own bookings using our software.
- Coordinate and deliver high quality training on the company’s solutions.
- Coordinate closely with the Account Management Team on any partner issues.
- Data entry and quality assurance of venue menus.
- Keep up to date with all product and services including any updates or software releases and where necessary provide ad hoc training on the implemented changes.
- Any other responsibility the job may require.
The successful candidate will:
- Report directly to the Operations Managers.
- Work closely with the Account Management, marketing and sales teams.
- Work closely with the software developers to feed back partner suggestions and improvements and to test new functionality as it is released.
- Previous experience working with customers at the phone or face to face.
- Willingness to work to targets and good understanding of KPI’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough and meticulous with attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
The soft skills:
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Assume responsibilities and work under pressure.
- Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
Apply for Customer Care Agent - UK
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.