Due to our continued growth we require a Finance Assistant for our new office in Barcelona to focus on day to day tasks of the Finance Department.
- Assisting the financial Reporting Supervisor
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintaining the purchases ledger, checking and posting of supplier invoices into the accounting database
- Processing staff expenses
- Performing accounts payable duties
- Posting of Accruals & Prepayments
- Liaising with clients and suppliers regarding billing queries
- Posting of cash and bank withdrawals
- Assisting our Auditors as necessary
- Prepare VAT reports
- Process inter-company invoices and travel expenses recharge
- Assist with month end tasks
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department
Proven experience in a Finance Department Ability to work and adapt to a multicultural environment Knowledge of Spanish GAAP and tax legislation Attention to detail is essential Excellent written and communication skills in English, Spanish would be advantageous Reliability and flexibility, high attention to detail and accuracy Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office especially EXCEL Experience of using Accounting Software would be advantageous Must be a team player.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.