We are happy to announce our new job opportunity for the very ambitious and targeted person to lead web development for our concept My1Min® from our office in Barcelona. This opportunity may lead to exciting career opportunities for the right person.
As My1Min® is to become a global success, we are looking for the person who can further develop My1Min® with market leading functionalities. As our new Front- and Back-End Web Developer, you will report to the R&D Director and will be accountable for developing, testing and launching new functionalities based on a product development plan. You need to be self-driven, a quick learner and find creative technical functionality to constantly improve our service. You will be responsible for establishing development in-house in cooperation with our development partner, who will continue to host the solution.
You need to navigate confidently through the digital space and identify the most efficient technical solutions to implement, based on customer research and internal business needs for our target groups. You will, together with the Management, find and recommend new features and may, based on success criteria, develop to be our future Tech Lead for our global solution.
Your work office will be centrally located in Barcelona and you will work remote with our external development team in Norway.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Casual work environment
- Cool office downtown Barcelona
- Professional development in an international startup
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
My1Min® is a video presentation tool, developed for modern and efficient recruiting. It gives job seekers the opportunity to stand out in the crowd, while it is easier for employers to discover hidden talents. My1Min® gathers everything in one place and is an efficient tool for both candidates and hiring managers. For more information, please see my1min.es
How to apply:
Apply through our own solution, where we would like to “meet” you, in addition to your CV. We kindly ask you to upload your CV and record a video presentation up to 1 minute. As a candidate, you hold the rights to your own video and may delete it whenever you wish, to prevent it from going viral.
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience with integrations and APIs
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with MSSQL databases (or similar)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of LESS/Sass is an advantage
- Self-driven attitude with ability to work individually as well as together with cross-functional teams and third-parties (both in Spanish and English)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (Spanish and English required)
- Good sense of UI/UX
- For future development, we appreciate knowledge of cross-platform development tools
- Apply “best-in-class”; must be attentive to achieve near-term results while delivering on a long-term vision
- Creative and solution oriented to find and develop the best features for our users and customers
We will hire you if:
- You are a highly motivated, inspirational and compassionate individual with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, attention to detail and demonstrated track record in managing multiple projects/tasks concurrently in tight time frames
- You are driven to reach deadlines and complete goals
- You’re not arrogant, you are honest and humble
- You’re a doer and an optimist, not a slacker and a pessimist
- You get excited when you need to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and satisfy evolving requirements
- You have attention to detail and can simultaneously be focused on the big picture
- You are straightforward and clear when dealing with complex problems when communicating internally and with collaborators and suppliers
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are an endearing team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments
- You have great verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- You have a minimum of 2 years front- and back-end web development experience. A Bachelor degree within IT is an advantage
- You get motivated by working in a start-up with a global potential and contribute to win the world market share, with fearless attitude
If this is you, we look forward to your application!