Are you a Native or Bilingual German speaker? Do you speak Advanced English level? Would you like to work using your language skills, in a Customer Service position, from Monday to Friday, with a stable and permanent contract? We also offer a dynamic and international atmosphere, and paid training! All of that in sunny Barcelona – Spain. NSC Global, Consultant growing Company in the IT sector, have the PERFECT job for you! NSC Global, Consultant growing Company in the IT sector, have the PERFECT job for you! NSC Global is currently looking for a Service Desk Agent – German & English speakers to join our growing company. We provide global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. NSC Global is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization. POSITION: Service Desk Agent – English & German speaker - Level 1 support. JOB TYPE: Direct Hire with NSC Global (no hiring agency nor temporary agencies involved) . CONTRACT: 3 months’ probation period, after permanent contract. Paid training since the first day of work. START DATE: Immediately LOCATION: Barcelona City Centre - Spain
Provides 1st level telephone and e-mail support to external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, or network devices within the set expected service levels and in a quality beyond the expectations of the client.
- Maintains direct contact with the client or ticket owner, is available for receiving calls/ e-mails/ tickets/ requests/ incidents and to answer them as soon as possible.
- Records the incoming client requests - orders or incidents - , creates tickets.
- Questions the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
- Monitors the systems and creates a ticket when a defect is detected.
- Processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
- Identifies, diagnoses and categorizes the incident/ call/ ticket and determines priorities.
- Solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operation systems with the help of the knowledge base. In case of working in the telecom systems field, solves simple problems concerning networks and network components.
- Changes user settings from distance if needed.
- Forwards more complex problems to next level of support.
- Updates client information and the ticket management system throughout the whole process, and logs information.
- Tracks tickets and informs the client about its status.
- Observes the expected service levels as stated in the contract.
- Closes the ticket.
- Reports to the requester of report at the requested frequency.
- 0-1 year(s) experience in Service Desk or Customer Service position.
- Strong customer- and result-orientation
- Team spirit.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in German and English (verbal and written).
- Good ability to handle stress.
- Social competency to handle also hard emotions.
- Basic understanding of easy to handle administrative tasks.
- Basic understanding of IT – Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook only).
- Be familiar with repair, analysis and measurement tools (valuable, not mandatory).
Language knowledge required (both mandatory, spoken and written - Language tests will be applied):
- Native or Bilingual German level.
- Advanced English level.
- Paid training since the first day of work.
- Salary increase after 6 months working with us (and further increases later).
- Stable and long term contract: 3 months’ probation period, after Permanent Contract.
- Different work shifts to choose from, according to your availability.
- Multicultural work environment.
- Office in Barcelona city centre, with ease access by public transportation.
Apply for German Speakers in Barcelona
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.