We are a diverse team of engineers that work on everything from scaling media servers around the world to building highly performant and complex UI on iOS and Android. We are pushing the limits on real time interactivity. We are looking for engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
What You’ll Do
- Join a small development team and help build the Airtime iOS app.
- Work with product managers, designers, the community team, and QA to come up with the best way to build and iterate on new features, then go build them.
- Push the limits of media and custom UI on iOS.
- Review, contribute, propose, argue, praise, refactor. All part of maintaining and improving a code base that allows for quick experimentation while being stable.
What We’re Looking For
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or foreign equivalent).
- 3+ years experience designing & developing iOS software. The Airtime app is a complex dance of video chat, multimedia, and real time updates which requires a similarly diverse skillset.
- 6+ years developing enterprise grade software. Preference for startup and/or consumer application experience along the way.
- Strong in Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch & CS fundamentals.
- Excited by product exploration. We are continually changing and improving our product to delight users.