Project Manager for a Moodle LMS Implementation - 1 year contract - Barcelona
We are working with a client in Barcelona to implement a Moodle LMS. We are seeking a Project Manager to work onsite in Barcelona to lead the project.
- 2 wk initial reqmts gathering and blueprint/ solution design
- Moodle development including customization, architecture
- Service integration experience (Restful) with Drupal
- Moodle configuration and development experience
- Local to Barcelona, work from the client office in close collaboration with the IT team and CTO/CIO office for one year
- PM experience
- Medical instrument or Healthcare background is preferred but not necessary
- offshore or India experience is a plus.
- Should be fluent with local Spanish
· Requirements Gathering
· Moodle development including customization, architecture
· Service integration experience (Restful) with Drupal
· Moodle configuration and development experience
· Local to Barcelona, work from the client office in close collaboration with the IT team
· Strong Project Management experience
· Medical instrument or Healthcare background is preferred but not necessary
· Working with global development teams experience is a plus.
· Should be fluent with local Spanish and English written and spoken.
Aptara has 25 years of experience strategizing, managing, and supporting content creation for book publishers and corporations whose content and learning materials keep their employees and customers well informed and their document processing operations competitive and cost-effective. In additio, Aptara finds and integrates the learning management system (LMS) that best addresses all of your organization’s training approaches, content, and technologies. If there is no appropriate off-the-shelf solution, Aptara can design, develop, deploy, and manage a custom-built open source LMS for your specific needs.
Apply for Project Manager - Moodle Implementation
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.