We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16.000 colleagues and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Technical Sales Representative (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) Community has responsibility for innovation management, supply chain management, and the commercial activities of our business units. This includes the Polyurethanes, Polycarbonates, and Coatings, Adhesives, and Specialties segments.
Technical Sales Manager within Polyurethanes secure and expand Covestro's Polyurethane business within EMEA by offering technical support, introducing new products to customers/prospects resulting in technical approbations to support growth.
- In your new role, you are responsible for the market introduction of new and existing Polyurethane systems and raw materials
- You offer technical service to our customers (focus probably on Spain and/or East Europe) during the introduction of a new product, when problems occur in the production and in the case of product switches
- Furthermore, you support the start-up of new customer lines as well as process optimization
- Moreover, you will present product and technology portfolios, trial results and lead technical discussions at the customer
- You will support interdisciplinary development- and customer projects
- Finally you acquire new customers and take care of the initiate and execute initiation, execution and technical supervision of customerspecific developments in consultation with internal functions
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold an university degree (Bachelor/ Master, University of Applied Sciences) preferably in Chemical, Plastics or Process Technology or technical education with relevant work experience
- You have ideally gained first work and industry experience
- Working in a structured, systematic way is one of your strengths
- High degree of sensitivity regarding customer needs and requirements characterizes you
- Your actions are based on cost, quality and safety awareness
- A high level of motivation, flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm for making decisions is required
- You have excellent communication, collaboration and cooperation skills
- It is necessary for the position to bring a high willingness to travel (50% or more), for now expected focus on Spain and/or East Europe
- Very good command of written and spoken English and preferably German rounds up your profile
- Spanish language skills also would be a plus for this position
First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply' button or at www.career.covestro.de , submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.